I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and… Well it’s that time of year again. For those of you that have known me for a little while know I usually like to do something special around the holidays. However this year I am a bit busy doing client work so I won’t have time to dance with Santa’s elves in the north pole.
Last year I actually got a bit of flack for the “Christmas tree axe murder incident”. So this year there will be none of that.
Instead I’d like to simply (from my family to yours) wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Cheers!
- Happy Holidays from The Gman (Gerald Weber)
- Gerald Weber Dancing with the Elves
- All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey cover Sheena Melwani
- Amazing Marketing Idea For The Holidays!
- Ramping Up During the Holidays – Marketing on Foursquare
"Newsletter" Our weekly newsletter features some of the best curated SEO content from around the web!