This is a guest post from Devesh. It is part of The “Bad Ass” SEO Guest Blogging Contest.
If you are trying to market your new blog, chances are you’ve already looked into search engine optimization then here are 6 Kick-ass ways to market your blog:
1. Building Mailing list
My single biggest mistake was not to build a list from beginning. I did not realize the power of list building until later on.
Building a list is an extremely popular aspect of the internet marketing industry. Everyone says repeatedly all the time, “the money is in the list!” And it is totally true.
Here are 5 reasons why you should build your list
- Connect – Emails give you an opportunity to make your fans feel more closely connected with you.
- Referrals – Put you in a position to receive regular referrals.
- Easier – Make your sales process easier and more productive.
- Sart conversations with people you are targeting.
- This gives you a chance to build a good relationship with them and to show them that you will only provide them with quality products that can really help them
2. Blog Commenting
Blog commenting, one of the easiest and most effective way to market a new site/blog and get targeted traffic and backlinks. If people can see you being so active and commenting everywhere they end up, they will be more inclined to comment on yours, because you become memorable. Take the time to leave a useful comment often enough, don’t just write “great post” or “thanks”. Don’t SPAM or self-promote when leaving blog comments. Another added benefit to blog commenting is that if you leave useful comments regularly, the blog owner will eventually notice. This greatly increases your chances of establishing a great new business relationship that could result in more links, traffic, and more subscribers to your list.
3. Guest posting
This is one of the best ways of getting website traffic to your squeeze page and/or blog. Make sure it is very high quality, and is something that provides genuine value and your chances of your request being accepted will increase.
Here are 5 Reasons why you should do Guest Posting.
- Drive targeted traffic.
- Build contact with other bloggers.
- Increase your brand awareness? (How to Build a Great Brand for Your Blog).
- Build high quality Backlinks to your blog.
- Get new subscribers.